Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #21

I decided to use Photostory to experiment with. I selected pictures from a family vacation in the summer of 2007. I had so much fun and cannot wait to use this during the school year. The entire process was very time consuming because I had never done anything like this before. My first problem was with the audio. My computer was set to an external microphone instead of the internal one. Perhaps this was due to the docking station that I normally use during the school year. My second issue was the actual uploading of the finished product. I tried to embed the actual project instead of the Real Player file. Once both of these situations were remedied, I had smooth sailing, so to speak.



Hope you enjoy two of my boys!!!

2 comments:

VWB said...

be sure it is saved as .wmv
be sure on the saving screen that you click next, let it "render"(creating process)and click all the way to the end.
look at #21 again..added another help link with screen shots.

JAMS said...

Thanks. I figured it out, but I need the screen shot info for future.