Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #14

I have just finished searching through Technorati. I looked for sites such as animal behavior, genetics and simply biology. At first I was disappointed because I could not find the type of blogs that I thought were educational. Many of them are inappropriate for the high school classroom. I am not sure that I would send high school students to this site.

As I continued to navigate around the site, however, I did encounter usable blogs. The problem is that in the process I still ended with areas that would distract students.

I registered and claimed my blog. I even added a widget! Why does this make me nervous? Leaving the security of the privacy of my school district is unnerving. I hope I am wrong.

2 comments:

HILER said...

thought I saw you on I-10 last night coming back into town. We had been in San Antonio & I saw a man that looked like Randy in a car that looked like Randy's. Was it you?

JAMS said...

Probably. I was in the back seat with the boys watching The Bee Movie. We were returning from CO. Big trip and I am tired. I hope to finish tonight. I may be up forever. OOOOOh!!